Versión 2 / 22 June 2017
AIRPORTGURUS has established a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 standard, as part of its commitment to its customers and to society in generalcovering the following scope:
Consultancy specialising in the airport sector:
- Commercial Advice
- Drafting of Tenders
- Airport project implementation
- Consultancy in terms of processes, systems, or others related to the design or pre-project phases of airports
- Due diligence, in defence of airports
- Business Development Consulting with integration companies for airports Management office projects involving deployments, works or even testing of airports and/or systems included
- Project management
The General Management approves this policy in demonstration of its commitment, which is visible on the premises, providing the framework for setting and reviewing quality objectives for ongoing improvement based on the following general principles:
- Provide a service that meets the legal and regulatory requirements and expectations of its customers.
- Establish permanent training and awareness programmes, which will provide highly qualified personnel to carry out the activities included in the System and improve process performance that have an impact on quality.
- Involve, motivate and commit the staff to encourage them to contribute to the development and application of the implemented Quality Management System.
- Maintain permanent contact with its clients and subcontractors, to be able to collaborate jointly in improving its service, from the point of view of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Comply with the legislation and regulations applicable to its activities, as well as other requirements to which it subscribes voluntarily. Continuously improve its processes by analysing their risks and opportunities, considering the requirements of stakeholders, as well as the internal and external context of the organisation.
The Management Department shall provide the human, technical and operational resources necessary to ensure the management system’s success and periodic maintenance. This policy shall be communicated to the members of the organisation and must be complied with.
Signed In Barcelona, 22 June 2017